I’ve written about the four dimensions of health in an earlier post.
The four dimensions, or things to explore for better health, are:
- Fitness Training
- Diet & Nutrition
- Tensegrity & Posture
- Mental Clarity
Each dimension has its own unique set of challenges:
- Fitness Training – Understanding physiology and how to use tension to induce physical change.
- Diet & Nutrition – Understanding the role of hormones in fat storage/burning and sensing the effect of food on the body.
- Tensegrity & Posture – Understanding how the tensegrity model applies to human bones and tissues and governs posture.
- Mental Clarity – Understanding how clutter collects in the mind and how to avoid it.
When these challenges are met with intelligence and responsibility, it is a simple task to achieve success in each.
Even when you succeed in all four dimensions, what happens next?
- In terms of the four dimensions of health, each needs constant care and work to maintain, they are not one-time achievements.
- In terms of living life in general? Nothing fundamental changes.
A solid definition of success:
- Success is the progressive realization of a worthy goal or ideal – Earl Nightingale
The four dimensions of health all play a role in a worthy ideal – that ideal being good health and fitness.
There are other worthy ideals to achieve. Yes, worthy is subjective, but we can assume that a worthy ideal is beneficial to oneself without harming others.
One can then imagine success in health, finance, societal, and so on – none of which offer a conclusion or fulfillment of life.
There is no answer of what exactly to do after all the success.
Hovhannes Mkhitaryan from The LA Trainer
Subscribe To The Blog!
We'll send occasional emails with fresh content.