I’ve recently been using this keto-friendly cookie recipe to have that soft, chewy experience that the diet sometimes lacks. It’s low in sugar and carbohydrates, takes about 35 minutes to prepare and cook.
Keto Chocolate Butter Cookies Ingredients
- 2 cups of Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup salted, grass-fed butter
- 1 tsp of coconut oil (optional)
- 1 whole egg
- 2 tsp of raw cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp of liquid Stevia
Keto Chocolate Butter Cookies Directions
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix until well combined
- Roll mixed ingredients into lumps on parchment paper
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes
- Allow to cool for about 5 minutes
Try it out and tell me your experience through Instagram!
Check out my other posts on diet & nutrition.
Hovhannes Mkhitaryan from The LA Trainer